Omaha, NE Lawyers And Attorneys
Haller Law Office P.C. L.L.O.
Haller Law Office P.C. L.L.O. of Omaha, NE provides expert legal advice on Social Security Disability. We are licensed in the State of Nebraska since 1984. We treat all clients with dignity and respect. Our proven effectiveness is in helping others before, during, and after they experience a life-changing event. Our AV rating only shows that a lawyer's peers ranked him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Learn More About Haller Law Office P.C. L.L.O.:
- Social security disability
- Licensed in the State of Nebraska
- Rated with an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Mr. Haller was very compassionate and addressed my concerns immediately. He was a good listener and spent a good amount of time with me and seemed to be very thorough. Mr. Haller made me feel important and that my case was very important.
- Mr. Haller's ability to answer questions and help me through the process of obtaining my Social Security Disability was very professional. The information he provided was straight forward and I didn't have any questions after reading his letters. He always returned my phone calls and was very considerate of any questions I might have had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs an attorney for this process.
- Working with Mike was such a pleasant experience. He was kind, honest,and empathetic,but more importantly,very knowledgeable about the disability process. After meeting with him, I was relieved and confident that I had found an attorney that really cared about me and my situation. Mike kept me informed at all times and made the process so easy for me. Best of all, we won on the first attempt! I understand now why Mike has such an outstanding reputation; he deserves it!!
I have received an AV® rating by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. A lawyer must be admitted to the bar for 10 years or more to receive an AV® rating.
Contact Haller Law Office P.C. L.L.O. today at 402-544-4773 for more details.
Visit our full website here.
·No legal advice is given on the site.
·Past results do not guarantee future results; the reader should consult with an attorney about their specific needs.